NEWSA+SIMBION_tweaked Support and Gameplay

Discussions and Support on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Mods

Re: NEWSA+SIMBION_tweaked Support and Gameplay

Postby Nightwatch on 30 Mar 2009 20:16

Thanks Guys, it looks like you've liked the video. :D
It's great to see that you've given it very good excitement points. :thumbright:

The Zone will be fully open from the start.

This time you want need to get the Level Changers from Sakharov. We have more than 10 Level Changers what it comes with vanilla, but in order to protect the missions and the game-story flow, some doors will be not-so-easy accessible (so that the player should not skip Agroghom and the Red Forest, and go directly to Pripyat, for example) and if you insist to go the Bar before the game-story requires, then you would need to make a long detour which you are not quite well-kitted for example. In short, there are more choices. More replayability.

------------

Thanks fot the weel-wishes as well. Still on aspirin and soup, a marvellous combination of medicines for flu. But, busetibi may be more serious than I am, weel, looking at his last post, h esounded like he was hit by a ton of bricks. I sent him an email, no response yet. I hope nothing too worrying over there.

-------------
audioave10
You've just a caught a moment there, it really smiles, lol.
Thanks. :thumbright:

Wombat_70
Thanks for the compliment, so it means it really look professional, very nice to hear. :mozilla_smile:

Kaidonni
You're right, this mod has also quite scary moments. Particularly some parts can easily rival to some Horror Games, too.
And, yes, artifacts do respawn here. It encourages the player to keep taps on the artifacts generation to get the best of them. A bit of light puzzle game, too, if you look at that way. :mozilla_wink:
There are Horror Times in almost everywhere. It can hit you inside the 100 Rads Bar and also in X16 and X18, too.
Nowhere is safe. B-)

Thanks rockingmtranch :mozilla_smile:
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0
Mod Website= Features, Video, Tips & Download Link: NEWSA.SIMBION_Tweak

Watch the Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ajw_f8K ... re=channel
Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby EggChen on 30 Mar 2009 21:55

Nightwatch wrote:EggChen
Hey buddy, is there any development on that volume reduction of the AW Heli Attack Music piece, of course if the SDK has been installed successfully on your PC.

Sorry buddy, work has gone insane the last two weeks, I'll get a chance to look at it this week. No go on Vista with the SDK at the moment, but can try on laptop which has XP.

The soundfile does sound too loud from that Youtube clip (which is awesome by the way). Love seeing those APC's on the hunt.
EggChen

Postby busetibi on 31 Mar 2009 11:17

Hello Ladies :)
sry I've been AWOL for awhile but I just couldn't shake this damned flu off, at last I'm feeling better and after watching that new vid clip I'm feeling a lot better :-bd
damn, that looks so good Nightwatch and EggChen's particle effects look brilliant =D>
I admit I had a little chuckle =)) when you came up against that "tubeman" Controller at night (towards the end of the vid)
very, very nice can't wait to get my hands on it and see what the outcome will be.
again, well done :thumbright:
busetibi
Senior Resident

Postby jamie1992 on 31 Mar 2009 11:26

Watched the new vid Nightwatch, looks friggin awesome, defo gonna try your mod out if i get a chance. (Y)
Wu Tang! Wu Tang! Wu Tang!
jamie1992
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 31 Mar 2009 22:28

Hey busetibi, it's great that you've regained some health as much as being able to get back to the forums. :thumbright: Still, take care, these are tricky weathers, and this damn strain of flu (said to be spreading slowly globally) is very persistent.

PS: Don't worry ,. I didn't kill all the controllers, left some for you, heh he. :mozilla_wink:

Thanks, EggChen, for still keeping the sound work on the agenda, despite your heavy workload at the job. I haven't tried installing the SDK on my Vista machine yet, so I don't know if it'll work this time around on mine, as I have changed almost everything since the new built. I'll try it when my stress-handling stamina levels gets better after this damn flu -that looks like a pit bull terrier that bites one in the ass and then never lets it go- gets tired at the end. :D

Thanks for the thumbs up for the video. I hadn't expected that it'd turn out something remotely good as I was some feverish at that night when cutting the video, but maybe the fever helped me to choose a bit "fiery" pieces. :mozilla_wink: :D

Thanks jamie, for the thumsup for the video. And You should of course try it when released, after all the new Redhell Bloodsucker and Hawkeye-1 Persistent UV Flash Grenade has come from your ingenious idea. :thumbright:

As I previously acknowledged ( and will also do so on the mod website as well with the others) , Extreme Mode has been based on busetibi's idea, and the First-Time-Graphics of "APC destruction and remains", together with "The Cordon Repercussions" events (which will make you possibly cry :mozilla_wink: ) have been based on EggChen's ideas.

Tonight, I'll be working on the new face of Website a bit. I'm leaving the Inno set up thingy for the later when I've got better, because it's too difficult (at least for me) to deal with scripts with this head now. :D
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Please Do Not download and install any files from links other than those on the Mod's Website
Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby fiznerpin1962 on 01 Apr 2009 00:30

#:-s so @ least you aren't dead, Busetibi.
Tula, Russia - home of the real S.T.A.L.K.E.R. weapons.....
fiznerpin1962
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 01 Apr 2009 06:27

Yes, glad to here from Busetibi, finally.
Hey Nightwatch, will version 3.0 be an addon to 2.0 or is it completely new? It seems you said it was all new but I can't remember...damn boobs again.
"Let the Zone take me if I am"
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby fiznerpin1962 on 01 Apr 2009 13:53

audioave10 wrote:Yes, glad to here from Busetibi, finally.
Hey Nightwatch, will version 3.0 be an addon to 2.0 or is it completely new? It seems you said it was all new but I can't remember...damn boobs again.

=))
fiznerpin1962
Senior Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 02 Apr 2009 02:20

=)) =))

After laughing som etime, now finally being able to answer:

audioave10 wrote:Hey Nightwatch, will version 3.0 be an addon to 2.0 or is it completely new? It seems you said it was all new but I can't remember...damn boobs again.

It'll be a full download, very little remains from 2.0/2.4 that hasn't been changed at least something in it.
:mozilla_smile: --
I've been working on the website. Not uploaded yet, ofcourse, still on my PC, not working on the current website. It's damn difficult. #-o Particularly not easy while sneezing to the screen, lol. After fighting with FLV files two days, finally we got along I think and I managed to insert the video on the website, looking something like the one that Utube has. Changing the design of the page as well. Also the contents need to be changed as well. I had forgotten, it's more difficult than modding and no pleasure of killing Firebites and monolotiths during the process, lol. :D But, it's now finally coming along. Another day or two, I can finish the frontpage, tips and installations. I'll deal and update the Players Corner after the relase. :mozilla_smile:
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Kaidonni on 02 Apr 2009 15:48

So...erm...will it be ready this weekend? Please say it will be...perfect chance to start a new game, all that time available... :-w
Kaidonni
Resident

Postby Nightwatch on 02 Apr 2009 16:29

Sorry Kaidonni :mozilla_frown: and Thanks for your such interest in the mod :salute:
But, I'm currently only about to finish the web work, maybe tonight; and then, I have to prepare the 4-mode choice installation setup from a single pool of files, which I want to do it when this (hopefully disappearing) symptoms of flu got finally cleared off my head, and so that I can do it with a clearer vision. :mozilla_smile:
So, I hope that I will be in a a position to be able to relase it next Friday.
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby audioave10 on 02 Apr 2009 17:39

Just ordered EVGA GTX 260 (core 216) w/COD:World at War for $207 delivered. Getting ready for Newsa 3.0! ;)
audioave10
Senior Resident

Postby fiznerpin1962 on 02 Apr 2009 18:09

audioave10 wrote:Just ordered EVGA GTX 260 (core 216) w/COD:World at War for $207 delivered. Getting ready for Newsa 3.0! ;)

No dude! modern warfare @ ....DAMN! can't find the web address right now....
fiznerpin1962
Senior Resident

Postby EggChen on 02 Apr 2009 21:07

No overtime this weekend NW, so will have a crack at those soundfile(s) for you.
EggChen

Postby Nightwatch on 02 Apr 2009 23:02

audioave10 wrote:Just ordered EVGA GTX 260 (core 216) w/COD:World at War for $207 delivered. Getting ready for Newsa 3.0! ;)

Just as the one I have :thumbright: Quite happy with it so far, temps running quite low at apprx. 47-50C on idle and 70C on heavy load. These cards are reported hitting 85-90Cs regularly.

EggChen wrote:No overtime this weekend NW, so will have a crack at those soundfile(s) for you.

Thanks EggChen :-bd That'll be great. The volume is a bit too high now, and I can't lower it down, don't have a SDK. :mozilla_frown: :mozilla_smile:
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby rockingmtranch on 02 Apr 2009 23:09

Damn fellas :) Looks like Nightwatch is closing in on it :thumbright: Gonna be Game of the Year! B-)
Nice card there audio :-bd
LINUX! Don't fight it. You will be assimilated!
----------------
Gulf War Vet--2nd Squadron, 2nd ACR, Fort Polk, LA
rockingmtranch

Postby Nightwatch on 02 Apr 2009 23:15

Rockingmtranch wrote:Damn fellas :) Looks like Nightwatch is closing in on it :thumbright: Gonna be Game of the Year! B-)
Nice card there audio :-bd
Thanks Rockingmtranch
:ymblushing: :thumbright: Yup, the Fronpage of the Website has finished, with video and everything. I redesigned the page, while keeping the look as intact as possible. Now the Mod Website is 30% , so it'll be nicer on wider screens or 17" and above ones.
HQ video was coming too slow, requiring a long buffering, so I lowered it a bit, something like on Utube standard. I'm thinking adding another page and offering the HQ video on it for those who'd like to watch it like that. I need to run the Flash and FLV on it to produce another SWF and HTML file for this, though. Look, I'm learning new things, heh he. :D
NEWSA.SIMBION_TWEAK 3.0

Nightwatch
Site Admin

Postby Grump642 on 03 Apr 2009 01:48

Hope it works for you! Me, I would rather spend $50 more and get the new ATI 4890. Goes even up with nVidia's new GTX 275.(@ $250) But then, I am n ATI fanboi!! :p
Grump642
Senior Resident

Postby audioave10 on 03 Apr 2009 05:09

The ATI would be nice but their driver support should be a little
better in my opinion although it still depends on the game.

The game was free...no choice there.
From what I've read, the 4890 is not new technology ...yet. It
will need more power and better have a GREAT fan on it for the
heat. If this is the case, then it's a good card but I don't have
enough info yet to decide it's what I'm ordering now.
on topic...I want v3.0! :toothy3: :toothy5: :toothy9: :iconbiggrin: :laughing6:
audioave10
Senior Resident

PreviousNext

Return to Mods & Discussions